PM Kisan eKYC, pm kisan.gov.in KYC Status Check Online, Last date: You have to follow the eKYC requirements for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If you do not comply with the eKYC requirements, you will be ineligible for the next installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Read the article to know about PM Kisan eKYC Update, KYC Status Check Online, Last date.
What is PM Kisan EKYC?
In India, PM Kisan is a central government project through which the Government of India provides financial assistance to farmers who meet specific eligibility criteria. Under the proposal, all the land owning farmer families will get an annual income support of Rs. 6,000, to be paid in three equal payments of Rs. 2000 every four months. All those eligible for this reward will get the money in their bank accounts immediately.
PM Kisan eKYC, pm kisan.gov.in KYC Status Check Online, Last date
|Scheme Name||PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 instalments of 2000 each|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
PM Kisan’s eKYC Status Update
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 has undergone significant changes during the Modi administration. Farmers will only be eligible for the next payment if they complete the e-KYC. Their instalment will not be delivered until this is done. Pradhan Mantri is the Chief Minister of India. It was created to help farmers, and almost all of them are enrolled under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Most of these people are false farmers or phoney politicians. Kisan Yojana pays instalment money.
Because the Central Government wants to ensure that the money from PM Kisan does not go to waste or end up in the wrong hands, the Central Government has made it mandatory to complete EKYC (Pm Kisan ekyc 2022), which means that if you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan and you are eligible to receive an instalment under the PM Kisan Yojana, and you want to keep up with constant payments, you must complete your PM Kisan eKYC .
PM Kisan eKYC Status Check Online
According to the government, farmers enrolled under the PM KISAN yojana are now required to have an e-KYC Aadhaar card. To obtain an e-KYC card, follow these steps:
- You can find out more about PM Kisan on the official website.
- You’ll find the Farmers Corner option on the right side of the screen.
- There is a link to eKYC on that page. Click it.
The farmers who have been waiting for the 11th payment of the PM Kisan Yojana will finally get their money on Wednesday, which is tomorrow. On the 15th of December, an instalment of Rs 2000 may be put into the farmers’ bank accounts following the previously established date. It has been reported before that the government has finished its preparations, consistent with previous reports.
How to Update eKYC?
- Visit the authorized portal and choose ‘eKYC’ from the drop-down menu under the ‘Farmers Corner’ area on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Fill out the ‘Aadhar OTP Ekyc’ form on the next page, enter your Aadhaar number, and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You will receive an OTP by text on the mobile number you provided once you enter the Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- After you have entered the OTP, your KYC will be successfully updated.
Advantages of the PM Kisan Scheme
The PM KISAN Yojana assists 12 crore farmers around the nation. The following are some of the advantages:
- PM KISAN Yojana is a financial support programme for farmers that is available to them regardless of their landholdings.
- Farmers all around the nation benefit from the plan, which gives them essential income assistance of up to Rs 6,000. The money is sent straight to the farmers’ bank accounts who have requested it.
Those who have already received the first eight payments do not have to apply for the ninth instalment. It is expected that they would get the ninth instalment in due course, straight into their bank accounts. However, if farmers haven’t received their eighth payment or any other payment, they should visit PM Kisan’s website or download PM Kisan’s mobile application. As of right present, the government has set August 2021 as the deadline for the ninth instalment. Visit this page for information about the most recent instalments.
Documents needed for PM Kisan eKYC
The registered farmer must have a valid Aadhar card to complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e KYC document. The farmer can complete his PM Kisan Ekyc 2022 online if his cell phone number is listed on the Aadhar card. For PM Kisan E KYC, the user must complete an offline eKYC at an offline location, such as the Common Service Center.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile Number (Registered)
- Bank Passbook